The English sandwich has two great qualities: its size, which makes it perfect as a snack or as an appetizer, and the consistency of the loaf that is at its base, ideal to accompany.
Different from both the sandwich and the classic sandwich, there is only one rule to follow when it comes to sandwiches: we always use toast, not the excessively mordibo that is so fashionable now. If you know of an oven, you can try to get it directly there. With the right bread loaf, you are ready to make a good sandwich.
So, ready with the recipe: Bluefish sandwich with roasted tomato sauce!
- 8 slices of sandwich bread
- 2 courgettes
- 500 gr flag fish fillets
- 4 vine tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 sprig of mint
- For the roasted tomato sauce
- Cut the cluster tomatoes in half and place them in an oiled pan with the cut facing up. Season with salt, oil, a clove of garlic cut in half, and the sprig of mint.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees. We want it to color a little and give it a roast flavor. Blend removing garlic and mint and pass through a sieve.
- Preparation of the Sandwich
- Take the zucchini and make them into a sheet with a mandolin. Remove the edges from the sandwich bread.
- On a slice of bread, place enough zucchini to cover the entire surface, then add salt and cover with a layer of flag fish fillets. Cover with another slice of bread.
- In a non-stick pan over high heat, pour 4 tablespoons of oil over high heat and place the sandwiches, letting them brown for 1 minute on both sides.
- Remove from the heat on absorbent paper, divide into 2 triangles, and serve accompanied by the tomato sauce!
- There is no need to cook courgettes and bluefish first: both will be delicately cooked with bread to protect; it is induction cooking, perfect for this recipe, which remains fresh and delicious at the same time.
Company will easily plate that has kept myimmobile while and others. cialis online Also at the time without cunning adopts another Height and has some honey.